Skip to main content
Freshmen Check List
- Meet with Mrs. Branam to go over your 4-year high school plan. If you want to change your endorsement- let her know!
- Make a list of personal and academic goals.
- Get to know the teachers! They will be writing letters of recommendation for you one day.
- Check out the websites of your “dream” colleges. Find out the requirements for admission.
- Keep your file up to date! Mrs. Branam has a file for you to keep record of awards, volunteer hours, etc.
- VOLUNTEER! Not only are you contributing to the community, it looks great on scholarship and college applicaitons.
- Talk to your parents about where you want to go to college and how much money it will take to go there.
- Be active! Join a club, sport or other extracurricular activity. Many times scholarships are offered for members.